I just learned that I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the immensely talented http://incahootswithmuddyboots – thank you, Sabine! This is especially exciting as I near the one year anniversary of launching this blog – on Halloween to be exact. It has been gratifying to receive three awards now and from bloggers I so admire.
Please check out: http://incahootswithmuddyboots! Such a great blog including travel adventures, cooking, gardening and photography.
By accepting this award, I was asked to answer the following questions:
- Your favorite book? Hard to choose one favorite but a truly remarkable book is “Memoirs of a Geisha”
- Your favorite movie? Again, just one? “Priscilla, Queen of the Desert” – have watched it countless times and it never gets old
- Your dream vacation? After seeing all those commercials for the European River Boat Cruises while watching Downton Abbey, that is a dream vacation.
- Your favorite flower? This is a hard question as I am such a garden geek, but I adore Hydrangeas (which I strangely have no success in getting to bloom)
- IOS or Android? I’m Apple all the way!!
- Which languages do you speak? English, Spanglish and I can read what I call “menu French” as the five years of French I studied in high school escaped me eight years ago when I traveled to France. (epic fail – ask Spence)
- Coffee or tea? Tea
- Favorite color? Teal blue
- If you were reincarnated as an animal, which one would you choose? I’d like to be a well-loved cat
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early bird
- What is your favorite breakfast? Everything Bagel toasted with Light Veggie Cream Cheese and a glass of cider (and the aforementioned tea of course)
Now for my nominations for the Liebster Award:
These blogs are so well crafted. I’m always happy to see a new post and have featured their posts under my category “From Blogs I Follow”. I invite you to check them out. I promise it will be time well-spent.
Now for 11 questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite birthday cake or pie?
- Peanut butter – smooth or crunchy?
- What is your least favorite household chore?
- Curly, wavy or straight hair?
- If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
- Left-handed or right-handed?
- What is your favorite adult beverage?
- What talent do you wish you had?
- What made you decide to blog?
- Best decision you ever made?
- Person you admire most?
Here are the rules for accepting the Leibster Award:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have fewer than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
4 thoughts on “Spence’s Girl Receives Liebster Award!”
Wow! You are incredibly fast! Loved your answers and the spirit of participating. Thanks!
And thank you!
This was fun to read. I enjoyed learning a little more about you (i would love to go on one of those river cruises too!). Thank you for the nomination!
You are welcome!