As we now wave “buh-bye” to January, February looms ahead. If you’re looking for some good reads to pass the long days of winter, I’m sharing another rather diverse list of books, favorites of Spence’s Girl.
- Maximum Bob by Elmore Leonard
- Wicked by Gregory Maguire
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
- The Last Chinese Chef by Nicole Mones
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Wonder by R. J. Palacio
- The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson (includes The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest
4 thoughts on “Looking for a few good books?”
Reblogged this on Mackenzie, Unscripted.
Thanks for visiting Spence’s Girl and reblogging!
i believe Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil will accompany me to Aruba as Savannah will be our next destination. i feel like i’m following in your footsteps. i believe i was meant to find you as there are no coincidences.
Oh Donna! You will love the book (see the movie after). Savannah is magical and I’ve blogged about it and nearby Tybee Island. We stayed in a homeaway.com historical home across from the iconic Forsyth Park. It is a walking city to be sure and such fun. You and I are really simpatico!