Just in time, a delicious twist for pumpkin seeds….
“Which came first: The pumpkin or the Pumpkin seed?”
Love October…Love Pumpkins!
Lanterns, soups, pies and roasts, but don’t through out those seeds!
Cut the pumpkin in half and scape out the seeds with a spoon.
- Seeds from an edible pumpkin
- Grinding of sea salt and black pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Cayenne pepper
- Olive oil
Remove the stingy beards…
Rinse with cold water…
Lay out on a baking tray, then oil and season using your favourite flavours.
When crisp and golden, leave to cool on the tray.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- Scape the speed from the pumpkin.
- Clean and rinse the seeds.
- Spread out on a baking tray.
- Drizzle on the olive oil.
- Add all the seasoning and mix.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
Cool and store in an airtight container.
Great for a savour snack with a cold beer!
I sprinkle these seeds…
View original post 12 more words